
Bradley is such a hoot. That is a whole licorice and his tongue fit all the way to the end of it.

I think I gave him too much sugar because then he was roling all over the place telling me to look at him do tricks.

This is Brooke and her mom after Brooke cheered with the cheerleaders at Uncle Brice's football game...
even though she says she is going to be an athlete..
i have hopes that she might be a cheerleader or dancer and make me proud. He he.
She'd make me proud as an athlete too Nicole & Grandpa Skyler (Dad) Ü
5 comments:
Bradley!!!! He is SO Rooten Tooten AMAZING!!!!!!
hggswuyrtri4uyrvuh v
That is Brooke saying she likes the pic :)
Love ya!
Hey thanks Brooke! Nicole..I thought you would have commented about the whole cheerleading vs. athlete stuff I wrote under the picture..
I love that lil roommate kritter of mine. What a goof. And I am so proud of Brooke being a cheerleader. I think she's a natural.
Val, i miss you! let's keep in touch! i finally made a blog! check us out @ kyleandkyia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment