I can't believe its been a year since Dan and I got married! Holy cow, it's gone by fast. It's been great!
I love You Dan!

I wanted to get a picture of us a year after being married. It was bad thinking on my part to get it at midnight when we were all tired and ready for bed. haha

Our wedding cake was still a little frozen on the inside..Either that or my babe is too strong.

September 3, 2009
_._._._._._._._
September 3, 2008








If you didn't guess, I could barely fit in my car. Not too mention, you notice that it's dark still. Ya, I got up at 3am to get my hair done, then i had to get ready and drive across town to meet at the temple for pictures at 5.

moving everything to Pima the week before our wedding.

For my birthday a month after we got married, Daniel had a limo come get us and take us to a fancy restaurant in Tucson! I told him that it'd be hard for him to beat that birthday in all the years to come..haha


We were on T.V. when we were dating! The Pinks All Out crew interviewed him!



We were on a marriage game show on our honeymoon (a cruise). It was great. Kind of embarrassing at times, but we didn't care. The crowd could tell we were newly married by the answers we gave. hehe

All these pictures are from when we were dating! So long ago.. Ü



I drug him to Country Thunder, but he ended up loving it!

We were in charge of babysitting all of the kids during Daniel's sister's wedding way back when.
3 comments:
WoW! I cant believe its already been a year! That is wonderful, I'm so happy for you two!!!
Congrates!!!! You Two are the cutest couple. Come visit my blog! rhesliejohnson.blogspot.com
aww has it been a year already! how the time flys...
cute photos!!
Post a Comment