Daniel and I finally went on our honeymoon!! We went on a cruise to mexico. The ship was called "the fun ship," and boy did we have fun! We left friday the 12th to mesa where we stayed with his sister leslie and her husband rhett. (Without knowing when beforehand, they booked the same cruise for leslie's birthday..so we went together and had a blast!!) Anyways we took off for cali at 8am. We left san diego at 4, arrived in Cabo San Lucus on Monday, arrived in Ensenada Wednesday, and got back to San Diego on Thursday the 18th. It was a blast. Here are some pics. As soon as I have time to load our other pictures on the computer, I'll add some more to the blog.
This is our boat at night right before we left the ensenada port.

Leslie and Daniel on "The Match Game."

For every dinner we would sit at the same table with the same people. The last night of dinner we had a lot of fun with our new friends. I took pictures of daniel entertaining everybody at dinner...its called balancing..
Daniel balancing a fork.
This is our boat at night right before we left the ensenada port.
Leslie and Daniel on "The Match Game."
For every dinner we would sit at the same table with the same people. The last night of dinner we had a lot of fun with our new friends. I took pictures of daniel entertaining everybody at dinner...its called balancing..
Daniel balancing a fork.








2 comments:
I am proud to say, that's MY brother balancing all of that stuff. We Young's have many amazing talents. It's genetic.
Woot! Glad you finally got your honeymoon:)
Post a Comment