8 Television shows I watch....
House
House
scrubs
Home Improvement
Sponge Bob Square Pants
Dr. G. Medical Examiner
Dirty Jobs
Mythbusters
How Stuff Works
8 Favorite Restaurants....
Sponge Bob Square Pants
Dr. G. Medical Examiner
Dirty Jobs
Mythbusters
How Stuff Works
8 Favorite Restaurants....
El Charro
Olive Garden
Fudruckers
Red Lobster
The Melting Pot
Pizza Hut
Subway
Texas Road House
8 Books I've read recently....
Fundamentals of Nursing
Anatomy & Physiology
Physiatric Nursing
The B.O.M.
A little book about temples (Don't remember the name of it)
The Ensign
AVON (Magazine)..they're all over at work
US Magazine..also everywhere at work
**No time for reading..in fact I started most all of these "books"
but never finished them!**
8 Things I am looking forward to....Olive Garden
Fudruckers
Red Lobster
The Melting Pot
Pizza Hut
Subway
Texas Road House
8 Books I've read recently....
Fundamentals of Nursing
Anatomy & Physiology
Physiatric Nursing
The B.O.M.
A little book about temples (Don't remember the name of it)
The Ensign
AVON (Magazine)..they're all over at work
US Magazine..also everywhere at work
**No time for reading..in fact I started most all of these "books"
but never finished them!**
MY HONEYMOON..in 2 day!
Cabo San Lucus, Mexico
Ensenada, Mexico
San Diego
The "Fun Ship" (our cruise liner)
The food on the boat
Time off
A whole week of just daniel!
I TAG:
Whoever is bored enough to want to do this!








No comments:
Post a Comment