This is what we Youngs like to call SUMMER FUN! We get the pools and huge Bonzi slide out and just play in the water all day long!
The picture where daniel is in the kiddie pool..notice the tree in the background. He wanted mt to let everyone know that he planted that tree all by hiself and that is it doing fabulous and growing big! I'm so proud of him! :)
One day during summer fun Daniel decided to get a bunch of squirt guns and we all had a huge squirt gun fight. It ended when Daniel got on the roof and shot everyone whith his water guns and balloons and buckets of ICE water!








4 comments:
I L O V E love these summer fun pictures! But I have to say my favorite is the one with Danyo in the pool. He just looks like a fun cute dad there! It makes me miss how fun you guys are.
Haha He does look like a fun cute dad, except he's NOT a dad. At least not to those two kiddoes. He WILL be a fun, cute dad though righr?! Did you see the tree in the background of that picture? He is so proud of it. He did it on my graduation day even!
Oh man oh man, I sure do miss the summer fun days already!! Those are my favorite!!
Daniel in the pool is awesome!
Post a Comment