So a whole lot has happened since I last posted in September 2009. Please forgive me Leslie for not keeping all of my fans posted..I will try to be better. This is a "test" post because the last 2 times I have tried to post it hasn't worked..
VALERIE!!!!! What can I say? I am your biggest fan! I think you are pretty and you married my brother who I think is so funny and fun. I am so glad you are back in the blogging world! I want to hear every little detail!
2 comments:
VALERIE!!!!! What can I say? I am your biggest fan! I think you are pretty and you married my brother who I think is so funny and fun. I am so glad you are back in the blogging world! I want to hear every little detail!
haha ok! I have to agree with you, Daniel is pretty funny and fun! He is pretty cute too!!
Post a Comment